Complete website and custom CMS for a major IT training company. High priority was given to SEO and overall site performance. Deployed as a Docker-based solution hosted on AWS with support for Microsoft AD SSO. Included integrations with Salesforce, Stripe, and a partner company's API.
Differentiate at speed
Leverage the benefits of custom software without the typical risk and up-front development cost.
Extensible Treeloop platform
Off-the-shelf software can sometimes be "good enough". An internally developed custom solution can often be a "step too far". Custom modules developed on top of the Treeloop platform provide a cost-effective alternative.
- Engineers with a proven track record
- HIPAA and PCI compliant solutions
- 99.999% uptime and encrypted offsite backups
Right tool for the job
We specialize in sectors where we have a robust base of knowledge and experience.
- Founder with 30+ years in GA/military aviation
- Experience in the homebuilt market
- Custom drivers for simulator hardware
- Software for FBOs and flight schools
- Veteran-owned business
- NIST SP 800-171A, CMMC 2.0 Level 1
- Instructor that has conducted training for 20+ installations
- Experience in TS/SCI environments
- UEI: CGU8RYPENVV7
- CAGE/NCAGE: 9RF53
- Comprehensive suite of technology services
- HIPAA compliant business associate
- Performing arts venues and programs
- Special pricing for most 501(c) organizations
Some examples of our recent work
Custom driver and configuration/calibration application for a commercial-grade 737 throttle quadrant. Enables cost-effective PC-based procedure training. Includes a cross-platform UI and real-time networking library developed with C++.
Custom secure video conferencing application. Specifically designed to meet the needs of the client and built using WebAssembly. Supports HD video, chat, whiteboarding, and other collaboration features. Compliant with stringent encryption and data residency requirements.
Treeloop personnel have experience conducting instructor-led software development training for over 100 organizations (more than 2,000 students) with an overall satisfaction rating of 9.5/10.